Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Get the perfect sneaker for Spring in NY - Baaabuk ! REVIEW





Image result for google images Baabuk classic red sneakers





To order yours go to https://baabuk.us/products/sneaker



I am loving the Baabuk Classic sneakers. Talk about comfort!!! 100% wool - Keeps my tootsie cool in the summer and warm in the winter. They look great and as you tell feel even better! They are lined with moisture - wicking merino wool which is great if you get hot feet. - gel cushioning in the forefront and sole and they have a nice sporty look. You can pop these in the washer if they get dirty on the washer wool cycle. I would probably air dry them as that is how I do all my sneakers to keep them nice. I love the sporty look of these and these are wonderful for everyday wear! I received my sneakers for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 





      Do you have a product you would like us to review? It is FREE and a great way to get your brand name out there :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment